Pakistan Adventist Seminary and College (PASC) developed from a small Seventh-day Adventist boys’ school founded on the present property in 1920. In 1937 it became a coeducational institution with the integration of the Seventh-day Adventist girls’ school from Chichoki Mallian. Steady growth followed as students came from all parts of the Punjab and Northwest India. After the partition of India and Pakistan in 1947, a new period began necessitating the development of a program on the tertiary level. In 1957 Pakistan Adventist Seminary & College was authorized by the Southern Asia Division of Seventh-day Adventists to begin a two-year junior (Intermediate) Seminary Program. After several years, authorization came to develop a Senior (Higher) Seminary, and the first graduates received their degrees in 1970.